Forever guide me~(feat. !ntel) Forever guide me~(feat. !ntel)

Awesome track

Just one thing though, are the voices suppose to be this low? as i can hardly hear them or is that just me...

DjClyme responds:

the voices are supposed to be that low. when i turned them up past the point their at now they drown everything else out, sadly.

thx for the review :)

DJ~CLYME

Smile (Make Your Body Move) Smile (Make Your Body Move)

Awesome

I liked it, something I'm not used to hearing regularly.

Concept Shale Concept Shale

I like it

Very nice upbeat track , nothing crazy but also nothing simple ... keep up the good work.

Descending [ZS] Descending [ZS]

dam man

this is amazing. nice job

Dreams - LoveKavi Dreams - LoveKavi

wow

damn man i gotta keep up with your talent :)

LoveKavi responds:

Haha, thanks man! Much Love!

[SxHx] N'thisisex [SxHx] N'thisisex

great

when the hats moved in with the beat it went really well with the claps ... to be honest i dont about the repeating "sex" part but hey i dont know this genre well... anyway great track... check out my latest submission if you got time.

shesmackshard responds:

I think Im taking out the sex part for the album lmao. Anything on NG are just the cut versions, the albums gonna be longer.

And sure, as soon as I get home from class in about an hour, I'll review your new submission, kind sir.

Thanks! :)

So Black So Ashy (Clean) So Black So Ashy (Clean)

when its foggy in the morning...

you will never sight me"..

haha you got some pretty dope lyrics you should have wrote them down coz some people cant pick it up the flow..
also another nice metaphor you used..:

"vaseline lotion wont save me
my skin dryier than droughts in AZ"

haha nice track bro

Immo responds:

thanx lol I just posted the lyrics!!

This Is War... This Is War...

awesome

reminds me of hello zep... the saw soundtrack :)... keep up the good work brotha check out my new stuff if u got a chance :)

Zodiax responds:

thanks for the review, i'll take a look at your stuff sometime

Army_Spiration Army_Spiration

i like it man

always enjoy that deep saw sound in hip hop tracks and it looks like you got a nice melody playing through... keep up the good work... check out my latest track if you get a chance =)

Ceobeatmaker responds:

Dude your name is nearly similar to my tuba line name LOL. I'll be sure to check your stuff bro.

Radosh - You don´t know Radosh - You don´t know

Man...

All you need is a sick ass drum clap and bass pattern... maybe with a few hi hats here and there and i think you got yourself an awesome song =)... check out my latest submission if you have time/

Radosh responds:

yop.. Really thx I'll try it! and now I'm going to look at that submission xD